Welcome to the Andrews Healing Arts Clinic, LLC, a natural health and wellness resource. At the clinic we treat your medical needs using evidence-based natural remedies while facilitating body-mind-spirit balance. We are an integrated service providing Naturopathic medicine, thermographic imaging, acupuncture, homeopathy, health and lifestyle coaching, energy balancing, massage, reflexology, and more. Care is coordinated with your other medical providers. We will soon be adding APRN services to create a fully integrative center.
Are you suffering with a condition or symptom that hasn’t been helped through standard medicine? You’re not alone. There are many conditions that respond best to an integrated approach. At the AHA Clinic we stimulate your body’s healing mechanisms while actively treating your condition. If you have been diagnosed or suspect you have a stealth illness such as Chronic Lyme, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, or if you have acute or chronic pain, come and see what our approach can do for you.
The AHA Clinic offers:
Naturopathic Medicine and Complimentary Treatments.
- Laboratory tests and imaging technologies including thermography are used to diagnose your condition
- Naturopathic remedies that can include herbs, diet, nutritional supplements, homeopathy, acupuncture, visceral manipulation, biofeedback, and energy-emotional clearing.
- Support modalities that include health and life-style coaching, myofascial release, massage, hot stone treatments, reflexology and aromatherapy.
- Self-treatment with cutting-edge healing technology in our Restorative Healing Room.
Tools for Personal Growth
- Explore the spiritual and emotional dynamics of health through guided meditation, visualization and inner dialog.
- Classes and workshops to awaken your energy senses and uncover your intuition.
- Books, workshops and classes in energy awareness and personal development classes for health care providers
Professional and personal training:
- Jin Shin Do ® Bodymind Acupressure ® for body workers
- Body Sounding ® energy practices for professional health providers
Enjoy exploring the site and feel free to leave questions, comments and suggestions on our Contact Page. Our services can be found under Healing Options; appointment times, prices and practices can be found under Patient Services; upcoming classes are found in Further Study.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes, Synthia Andrews, ND