Transform Emotions Into Energy to Achieve Your Greatest Potential
Author: Synthia Andrews
Publisher: New Page Books
Subject: New Thought
Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches
Price: $15.00 (plus post)
“Dr. Andrews shows how we can use our emotions to make ourselves miserable or happy. Then, more importantly, she shows us practical and effective ways we can channel that energy to take charge of our health and happiness and rid ourselves of our human barriers to love.”
– Henry Grayson, PhD. Author of Use Your Body to Heal Your Mind and Mindful Loving.
“The Path of Emotion is a must read for all those who are fascinated by the intricate workings of the human energy field. Having worked in the field of energy medicine for 30 years, I can speak to Synthia’s extensive knowledge and wise counsel as she explores and explains how we are put together and the amazing process our emotions play in our lives. Everyone will learn from this book and find ways to incorporate her knowledge into their daily lives. Well done, Synthia.”
– Dr. Meredith Young-Sowers, founder Still Point School of Integrated Life Healing and author of Agartha, The Angelic Messenger Cards, and Wisdom Bowls.
Do you feel there is more to reality than what you five senses reveal? Are emotions controlling the quality of your life? Do you avoid uncomfortable feelings or suppress past trauma?
You may have been taught that emotions aren’t logical and therefore can’t be trusted. That happiness depends on suppressing or avoiding “negative” feelings. On the contrary, emotions are the key to discerning energy reality. They are the language of subtle energy providing information, direction, motivation, and vitality.
Understanding and harnessing the power of emotions will help you make better decisions, heal your past, and create the life of your dreams.
The Path of Emotions explains how emotions are the key to mind-body communication, translating information from subtle energy realms into useable guidance. Reading it will help you:
- Interpret your instincts and gut reactions
- Expand your subtle energy awareness and increase your intuition
- Identify and release emotions that are binding your energy, inhibiting your potential, and causing physical pain and dysfunction
- Free up and use the energy currently bound up in limiting emotional patterns
- Use emotions to empower your intentions and manifest the life you desire
Dr. Synthia Andrews , ND, is a naturopathic physician with 30 years’ experience as a massage and energy practitioner. She has a private practice in Guilford, Connecticut, where she combines natural medicine with energy modalities exploring the emotional and spiritual factors of health and healing. She uses the information in this book personally and in client sessions. She is the author of The Path of Energy (New Page Books, 2011) and coauthor of three additional books, including The Complete Idiot’s Guide to 2012. She teaches energy awareness workshops and lectures worldwide. For the past 20 years she has joined her husband, author Colin Andrews, in the study of consciousness and spirituality.